Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Boohoo - Mini, Midi & Maxi Dress Campaign

Mini Dress
 Maxi Dress
Midi Dress
Three looks in one blog post, it's mad I know! Recently Boohoo contacted me as they wanted me to take part in their campaign, challenging me to pick from a small range of dresses and proving that I can style it with my own personal twist, showing you can add your own look to anything! You don't often see me in a Maxi dress, I especially never thought I would see myself in a simple striped dress like this one, but somehow I styled it in a way that made me warm to the dress. I found with this campaign I learnt that I can style something simple making it my own even if it's an item I might not be the most fond of! Accessories can definitely play a big part into making a look seem more interesting. I think my favourite look was the mini dress, the floral embroidery is perfection, it matched perfectly with a red lip!

For this shoot, I wanted to photograph all three looks in one day, so I must admit I actually somehow changed into each outfit in the middle of the street, crazy girl I am, I managed to do it without flashing my bits and pieces, so be proud of me ey! ;)

I've never really tried hair extensions before but this clip in ponytail from Koko Couture made me feel slay af, and it was only £12.99, they're even stocked in Topshop which is fabby, but for that price it's pretty good for something that looks so good! I've never felt so happy with my hair before, but these hair extensions definitely made me feel like I was in the focus music video, like a platinum Ariana Grande, obviously i'm nothing compared to Ariana, she's beautiful!

Little update before I end this blogpost, I have been doing lots of filming recently for a lookbook for Youtube so keep your eyes peeled, i'm super excited for this video, eeeek!

Hope you're all enjoying your week so far,  speak soon!



Follow






Look 1 :  Dress : Boohoo | Boots : Zara | Tights: Topshop | Bag: Koko Couture | Look 2 : Jacket : Vintage | Dress: Boohoo | Shoes : Urban Outfitters | Look 3 : Jacket : Urban Outfitters | Dress: Boohoo | Shoes : Urban Outfitters | Hair Extensions : Koko Couture | 






4 comments:

  1. I'm loving that first dress with the roses, so so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these looks are so gorgeous - you look amazing in each one! I'm obsessed with the first look, the roses and fishnets look so good! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is to die for, you're killing it babe ♡

    The Little Fashionette

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'ai très envie de te ligoter et de me frotter contre toi en robe longue.

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins